Wednesday, September 27, 2023

yard crew


Sunday afternoon these three guys came over to my house.
I needed help planting flowers, laying pine straw, and cutting scrub bushes.
I told them their payment would be a trip to Cici's Pizza.
They even brought some things down out of the attic.
They are good workers.
They earned their dinner.

You see,
 I'm hosting a baby shower here at my house this weekend.
I'm sprucing things up a bit.

At last count, there are 32 guests coming.
My dilemma is...
where am I going to seat everybody?
Erika is coming over this afternoon to help me think that through.
In the meantime,
I am gathering candles and candle holders,
pink and blue tulle bows,
flowers,
and all things beautiful to make a wonderland.
All of the ladies are bringing the food.
It's a Mexican fiesta.
I'll keep you posted as this progresses.

Anyway,
I bought two jumbo pumpkins 🎃 at the grocery today.
Me and the girl who loaded my things into the van hoisted them into the back.
Now I've got to figure out how to get them unloaded
I think this is another job for my grandboys.





 

No comments: