Monday, November 13, 2023

fall in love with the life you have


I am so glad that the Bible admonishes us to be thankful in all things.
Without the new heart that Jesus gives us at the moment of salvation,
we would never know the joy that constantly giving thanks brings.

The Bible tells us also that giving thanks is God's will for us.
He wants us to be thankful all of the time,
In all circumstances.

If being thankful is God's will for us
 and we instead choose to murmur and complain,
 pout and fret when the hard things come upon us,
Then we are rebelling against Him.
We are essentially saying,
 "I am not thankful that You are implementing Your will in my life."

I am working on being thankful in all things.
It is a matter of obedience.
It is a way to honor God.
It is the right thing to do, always.

My life now doesn't look anything like I thought it would look like when I started out.
But I am thankful for what He has given me.
I love my life the way it is because I know it is what God had for me all along.
Don't live your life wanting things you do not have.
Love what God has given you and offer Thanksgiving constantly!

Gratitude
 helps you fall in love
 with the life you already have!
🧡



 

No comments: