Thursday, November 9, 2023

flowers from lucy


On Monday I had to have a medical procedure done that took me down for a while.
I was in and home again in a short time. 
Everything turned out fine.
Coupled with time change though, I was rendered uncomfortable for a day or two.

By Tuesday midday,
Lucy appeared at my front door with this beautiful bouquet of my favorite flowers,
Pink rustic roses and rose lilies,
and a Vanilla Chik fil A milkshake with no toppings.
She knows me so well!

She is my ray of sunlight 🌞 on a cloudy day!


I found another picture of Walter helping with my lighted houses on Saturday.
He was so careful with each one.
All of my grandchildren love the scenes.
They have grown up seeing them in our home every Christmas.

Tomorrow is grandparent's day at Veritas Academy.
Walter wouldn't tell me anything about what is planned for our enjoyment,
but I will get to visit his third-grade classroom and meet his teacher.
Can't wait to see what is in store.

Thanksgiving is two weeks from today. 🦃
I will be hosting Amanda and Mark, Jake and Eli.
Also gracing my home will be Robert and Anna Stewart and baby Stewart.
Baby girl Stewart is scheduled to be born in February of 2024.
We are all ecstatic as we wait for her arrival.





 

No comments: