Sunday, December 3, 2023

aww sunday


There is no better day of the week.
Hope Bible Church 
has been my joy in the sorrow of losing Bubba 3 and 1/2 years ago.
It is the day I most look forward to.

Hope Bible Church
 has nurtured me through the hardest days of my life.
When there I am filled with joy and gratitude.
I see now why Jesus established the church,
what its purpose is,
why we as believers are compelled to be there.

The church is a grace gift from God to His people
a place where we can join with others who are like-minded,
where we can hear His word proclaimed with power,
where we can worship and sing praises to our Saviour.

Thank you, God, for giving us this gift
so that we can participate together in the furtherance of the gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord,
so that we can be equipped and encouraged to navigate the rest of the week.
Where we can share our needs and be prayed for,
where we can give and receive love.
where we can support others who are in need.

You knew we would need this, didn't You?

Christmas flowers were a gift from my Lu.
I had my infusion last week and she wanted to bless me.
Thank you, sweet girl!
💗




 

No comments: