Monday, December 4, 2023

she's here


My Christmas tree arrived just a little while ago in a truck 
driven by two of the nicest young men.
They put her in her stand,
made sure that she was straight,
and bore with me while I had them maneuver her to the perfect center.
They were amazed at how beautiful she is.
She's got to fall out a bit until I decorate her.
Now I need to water her and wait.

We have a family text chat.
I sent this picture to everyone.
I offered $50.00 to someone who would come and help me put the lights on later in the week.
So far I have two takers.
Lucy has offered to help and not get paid.
She is such a dear girl.
I won't divulge who the other offer came from.
I appreciate all the offers for sure.

I am loving decorating my home 
and preparing for Lucy's 18th birthday tomorrow evening.
I should have been a decorator and a cook.
We're having steaks to celebrate the big day.
Hopefully, I can take some pictures while throwing the party.
Oh, I should have taken up photography too, and writing.
I do all of these things but just for fun.
God knew that was better for me,

Anyway, I wanted everybody to see my tree.
I 💗 it!

🎄


 

No comments: