Thursday, December 7, 2023

happy birthday to Lucy ~ #18

 


Lu turned 18 this week.
How in the world is her childhood already in the past?

What a wonderful 18 years this has been having her in my life.
She is sweet and very dear to me.
She brings me flowers and edible treats that I love.
Somehow, I feel that she reads my heart and knows when I need comfort.
There has been a special bond between us from the first time I laid my eyes on her sweet face.


As evidenced in this picture.


Lucy with her brothers minus Archie.
He was sick and didn't make it to her party.
I served steaks for dinner.
She made tzatziki dip with pita chips for our appetizer.
She requested my delicious chocolate surprise for her dessert.
She had lots of presents to open.
We played the "Spoon" game for cash prizes.
It was such a fun and special time for everyone.


Lu Blu and her Grammy.
Note the birthday crowns and the big smiles.

I 💗 Lucy!








No comments: