Tuesday, March 29, 2011

the way to life

People from all over the world look at my blog.
They may read it or just pass it by....I don't know.
I have no brag in me about this, I just present it as fact.

My concern is, if they read, is it worthwhile?

Do I give out the words of life?

Are God and His Son Jesus Christ glorified?

I pray each time I write
that God will use this blog 
to reach a soul with His truth.
All it takes is one verse to change a heart forever. 

"Enter by the narrow gate;
for the gate is wide,
and the way is broad
that leads to destruction,
and many are those who enter by it. 

For the gate is small,
and the way is narrow that leads to life,
and few are those who find it." Matthew 7:13&14 

The wide gate and the broad way lead to death.
That would be coming to God any other way than His way. 

The small gate and the narrow way lead to eternal life.
That would be coming to God through His Son Jesus.

God reveals His way in Scripture.
Here it is...... 
"Jesus said to Him.....
I am the way
and the truth
and the life;
no one comes to God but through Me."
 John 14:6

The narrow way is Jesus...
Which road are you on?

No comments: