Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"you are the dancing queen.....

young and sweet, only seventeen."
Remember that song by Abba?
Who doesn't.

Sometimes I get to thinking......
What is it with me and this blog?
Maybe it's time to retire...
stop writing...
give it a rest...
stop boring you.

And then invariably and immediately
I get an answer.
Just now I was reading my e-mails from today
and a sweet, dear friend
had written about how much the blog means to her......
the funny ones and the ones from Scripture.

I've written 1,137 of these posts.
I guess I'll write a few more then.
I try to bring glory to God
as I share a little of His word
that has touched my heart
and a little of my life that is filled with Him.

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul,
and health to the body."
Proverbs 16:24

1 comment:

Allison Stroud said...

Please don't stop writing! :)
PS love the ballerina pics!