Friday, March 25, 2011

will you indulge my weather love?

We've been having some ferocious winds here in South Georgia.....
the kind that start wildfires and do a lot of damage.
They blew through this house unexpectedly yesterday
and toppled and broke several of my pictures.

I've always heard that
"March roars in like a lion
and goes out like a lamb."

I don't know about that,
but I like this quote that I found today...
~
"If the months were assigned personalities,
then March would be labeled
emotional & moody.
It is capable of prolonged periods of
warmth and tranquility,
but a fit of weather rage is just as likely."
Paul Yeager
~
That just about says it all about the month of March.
that and this basketball frenzy....
~
Duke~Gone Bubba~Sad
~
He'll get over it and
April will come.
I just hope it brings some rain.
cathy

No comments: