Wednesday, May 16, 2012

bubba's to do list


Bubba to me....
"If you want me to do something for you,
make a list."

Just now,
after over three weeks on the list
he hung my ferns.
I am so glad they are hanging..
to me, that's how ferns look best.

Bubba likes a list
because
he puts a huge check by what he finishes.
The "hang the ferns"
was a long time in coming,
but that finally got checked off.
I am so thankful.

My beloved geranium,
you have seen pictures of it here on my blog,
is biting the dust.
It does not like it's new home.
Not enough light...
it liked it much better at the other place.
I am taking it as a sign
that the mushrooms growing in the pot are a
 preliminary warning.
The geranium is saying..
."I am dying a slow death so get ready."

"The grass withers,
the flower fades,
but the word of our Lord stands forever. 
Isaiah 40:8

No comments: