Thursday, May 31, 2012

hey grammy


I believe "hey grammy" was said over a thousand times today.
They all want your
extra-undivided attention,
especially in the pool.

The pool felt as good as it looks .

Memorable moments...
Lucy wrote to me a
love letter in the sand.
Jake told me that I look just like his mommy.
Eli asked me to be his partner on an early evening bike ride.
Harry clung to me as a life raft in the pool
and whispered
I love you grammy in my ear.

Just finished reading two chapters in
Charlotte's Web.
Their laughter rang out
as I took on the voices of the animals.

It's all going by too quickly.
They are growing and changing every day.
I hold on tightly to every memory
and cherish them in my heart.

Thank you Lord for the blessing of these little ones.
Call them to be Yours at an early age.
May they love You with all of their
heart, mind, and soul!
Watch over them
and keep them under the
 shadow of Your wing.

No comments: