Monday, July 16, 2012

just one kiss.....


.......is all I need.
This little gold-wrapped confection
is filled with
melt-in-your-mouth milk-chocolate
 enveloping
 a tiny little almond. 
One of my favorite "sweet things." 
One of these after dinner is all I need to quell my desire for
"a little something sweet."

Making crab cakes tonight
from fresh-picked crab meat.
Thanks you, Estelle!
Bubba has already cut up the onion & bell pepper.
Having fresh picked white
corn-on the-cob
for a side.
I love crab in any way.

Our favorite "all-you-can-eat" crab legs restaurant has closed
and we have yet to find another.
If anyone knows of a place that serves crab this way,
please let me know.

Had an experience with black dye this morning.
Three items of clothing,
black clothing,
which Bubba says I wear too much of,
had fallen prey to clorox in one way or another.
This process took all morning...
it was messy,
got all over the washer & dryer,
and the floor,
my hands,
and my shirt.
When it was over....
the items of clothing looked exactly like they did when I started the process.
The black dye experince did no good at all.
No more black dyeing for me.

One more thing.....
The Weather Channel
said this morning that we had a slight risk for
water spouts
 throughout the afternoon
 along the coast.

One question...
How does one prepare for water spouts?

So goes my day...
cathy

2 comments:

Allison Stroud said...

Homemade crab cakes are the best! Miss you and hope you are well.

Allison Stroud said...

Love homemade crab cakes!! I hope your dinner will be delicious!! Miss you :)