Sunday, July 1, 2012

stars in the ceiling.


I love this shot of
one of my favorite restaurants in Savannah ~
Johnny Harris.

They have recently renovated
and they re-painted
the mural on the ceiling.
In the painted blue sky there are
stars that light up.
People used to be able to dance the night away here....
back in the times of World War II
and after.

They sell the best
fried chicken 
of anywhere I know!
Bubba and I frequent this place quite often.

There is also a wonderful
 "girlie lunch"
as well...
chicken salad and fruit.
This is where friends meet
and sit forever
talking
in the wonderful paneled booths.

This was taken on the night of Bubba's reunion.
If you look closely,
you can see Bubba and I
in the line getting some good, good food.

Making pickles..
It takes three days.
Can't wait to see how they turn out.

No comments: