Monday, July 30, 2012

tybee lighthouse....

.....during the storm last night.
eerily beautiful I think.

When I go to the beach
 I always have a hard time coming back home.
If I could live there all the time,
I would.
If I ever get the chance to again,
I will.
I don't know why I love it so much,
but I do.

"How was it
that the early Christians,
who were but a handful of people,
had such a profound impact
on the pagan world
 in which they
lived?

It was because they were what they were.
It was not their organization,
it was the
 quality of their life,
it was the power they possessed
because they were
truly Christian.

That is how Christianity conquered the ancient world,
and I am more and more convinced
that it is the only way in which
Christianity
can truly influence the modern world."
Ephesians 1
Martin L. Jones

picture by....
Belle Eden Studio



No comments: