Tuesday, July 17, 2012

the joy she brings


Lucy is good at hula-hooping...
really good.
After dinner she put on quite the show for me...
right out in front of the house.
She wanted me to hula some,
but I was too full.
Maybe tomorrow?

We watched Charlotte's Web just now.
She won't tell me which version she liked best.
She said she liked both.

I've said before recently.....
God is always doing something wonderful in my life.
He never fails to show His glory.
On the way to supper,
out on Southbridge Boulevard,
We had to stop while some geese crossed the road.
It was a long wait....
there were 24 of them,
all in a straight line,
taking their own sweet time.
Lucy & I couldn't believe the spectacle before our eyes.

Where they had been
 and where they were going
 I do not know...
just glad we got to see the
  "stroll of the geese"
in a "frog strangler" of a rain storm.

No comments: