Saturday, July 14, 2012

the week that was


You never know what a week will bring....
but I know Who sustains me
and gives grace to my poor, weak self.
Thanking God for
so many things,
so many answered prayers,
faith to believe,
strength to endure,
eyes to see what God is doing.

I talk to & hear
of so many who are struggling.
So many who are weak, barely hanging on.
So many problems to face.

I got this from a friend this morning
and it blessed my heart....
Bubba's too.

I hope these words help you as they did me.

"What then are we to do with our problems? 
We must learn to live with them
until such a time as God delivers us from them.
 
We must pray for grace
to endure them without murmuring. 
Problems patiently observed will work for our spiritual perfecting. 
They harm us only
when we resist them
 or endure them unwillingly."
AW Tozer

Doing all for the glory of God,
we soldier on,
never losing sight of His face,
never looking back to what it once was...
always looking forward to the day we see the face of Jesus.
cathy

No comments: