Tuesday, November 27, 2012

let's see if this works...

 
Yea....the blog is back working again!
Sadly,
I am too tired to write tonight.
but,
I will tell this little tidbit of news.
 
Lucy lost her other top front tooth today.
Granddaddy
had the honor of pulling it out this afternoon.
You know what that means....
the tooth fairy will be coming tonight.
Can't wait to see what she brings.
 
I will say this too...
I am so honored to be Lucy's grammy.
She is a very special little girl.
 
....at the ice cream shop
before
the Nutcracker on Saturday.

2 comments:

Allison Stroud said...

I am so glad you are still writing!! You could have titled it "The gig isn't up"..ha ;)

Cathy Cleland said...

Thank you Allison.....maybe I will use that title still. Hope you have gotten some rest and are feeling better after your worldwind trip!