Saturday, November 17, 2012

some things i read...

about our God just now.....
 
He inclines His ear to hear my prayer 
He answers me.
He preserves my soul
He saves His servant who trusts in Him.
 
God is gracious to me
He makes my soul glad.
 
God is good,
ready to forgive,
abundant in lovingkindness
to all who call upon His name.
 
God is great
God does wondrous deeds.
God is truth
His lovingkindness toward me is great.
 
God is
merciful and gracious
slow to anger
abundant in lovingkindness and truth.
God gives me strength.
 
Thou, O Lord, has helped me and comforted me.
 
Yes, I read these verses this morning
and they made my heart glad.
I thought I would share them with you as a blessing.
Will think on these things all day
and be blessed.
 
Psalm 85 if you care to read from His word.

No comments: