Friday, December 14, 2012

leaving now.....

 
to go see my dad.
I have not been in two days....
not since I wrote my last post.
 
Bubba has gone faithfully...sometimes twice a day.
I think I can face it now...
whatever I find there.
 
Needless to say...
his sudden memory loss took me by surprise.
His therapists are baffled as well.
 
But....in my mind,
as hard as his head hit the asphalt,
nothing good can come from that.
 
I'll write more after a while...
after I go and see for myself what today has brought.
 
"The glory of young men is their strength,
and the splendor of old men is their gray hair.
Proverbs 20:29
 
*Back home at almost four.
Dad knew who i was...he knew bubba too....
called us both by name.
He is on antibiotics for an infection.
We'll see where this goes in the next few days.
I am thankful he is better.
 

No comments: