Saturday, December 15, 2012

"the doll nobody wanted"

My grandmother
"Hodie"
made this doll for Amanda
when she was just a little girl.
I think she still looks good.
Look at the features on her face...
vibrant and full of expression.
Lucy and I will be reading this together very soon.
 
So glad that my brother got to leave the hospital a little while ago.
He has been there for almost a week with
pneumonia in both lungs....
very sick,
He had us all worried.
It has been a hard time for loved ones here in Savannah
these last few weeks.
God is merciful to heal and we are thenkful.
 
Just returned from Hilton Head...
spent some time over there with Bubba.
A gray day,
but the ocean is always beautiful,
and restorative.
Ate a little seafood,
did a little shopping too.
I am hoping that I can get my gifts bought next week,
if not it will be too late.....:(
 
Thinking about the power of prayer.
Thankfully,
God never sleeps,
always hears us when we cry out to Him
for mercy & grace.

No comments: