Saturday, December 29, 2012

pretty packages tied up with bows

 
It was a very, merry "Bow" Christmas for me.
I love bows....
if it has a bow on it I am hooked.
Everything is prettier with a bow tied around it.
 
First of all...
I got my cashmere socks.
What a luxury!
 
Up high there is a black tweed purse
with a gro-grain ribbon cascading down the front of it.
There is a long pencil thin black skirt
and two sweaters with black bows on them as well.
 
There is a Vietre' platter
with Santa in the lounging position,
some wonderful scented soap sitting in a beautiful soap dish,
two birds to hang on the wall
and some french vanilla decaf coffee.
 
There is an exquisite gray vase for my pale pink roses
and prints of my favorite pictures from last year.
 
Lastly,
from David & Erika,
6 childrens plates from Pottery Barn Kids...
one for each of my five grandkids
and the sixth one....
that is for the little boy over in China
that they hope to make a part of our family soon.
 
Thank you everyone.
You all know me so well!
You know what I love.
 
Oh that I not forget the most amazing gift ever given....
"Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift."
Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
2 Corinthians 9:15 
 
 
 

No comments: