Thursday, April 27, 2017

finding hearts.....


There is a little girl who knows her Grammy's heart.
Lucy knows that I like to find hearts in common everyday things....
a potato chip,
a tree's bark,
a shell.
She was warming some cookies her friend had made when she noticed...
the shape of a heart.
Thank you Lucy for this cookie heart.
Thank you for your love and many acts of kindness to me.
Thank You Lord for bringing this precious soul into my life.
I love you Lucy.

Bubba and I went down to Disney on Monday.
A short little anniversary celebration.
We managed to get to Epcot,
have a couple of good days until...
I developed a severe infection.
This malady is a sure way to ruin a holiday
 and is not conducive to having fun...
So,
we cut our trip short,
raced back to Savannah,
got to my doctor,
got meds,
 which I am happy to report have helped me feel 
exponentially better.

All that to say...
"man makes his plans but the Lord directs his steps."

At home,
recovering,
thankful for all things.

Praising God for all of His bountiful blessings tonight.


No comments: