Monday, September 10, 2018

amelia island plantation ~ 2


This cute little sign was out on the front lawn of the condo.
It pointed the way to the beach.
I've always loved cute little signs.
😉

Rolling waves coming on to the shore.
Roaring waves....
they just kept coming and coming.
I kept watching and watching until I was mesmerized.
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊


Beach flowers growing wild in the sand dunes.


Sand dunes, sea grass, low clouds, sea oats,
and the deep blue gray ocean.
Such beauty to behold.
I so much enjoyed photographing these masterpieces.
God's handiwork was everywhere.


The crescent moon was in the eastern sky every morning.
Before the sun came up I was able to study the moon.
God calls it "the lesser light."

Today I am thankful for the thunder.
It has been rumbling for over an hour.
No lightening, no rain, just thunder.
The sound of it reminds me of God's power,
His sovereignty,
His provision.

I am reading a book called
He Will Reign Forever
by Michael J. Vlach
It is a Biblical Theology of the Kingdom of God.
So refreshing to think of His coming Kingdom on a daily basis.

His Kingdom will be more beautiful and perfect than these pictures.
I'm looking forward to what He has promised.









No comments: