Sunday, September 16, 2018

happy birthday harry ~ 11


Harry turned eleven yesterday.
What a joy this boy is!
We had a big party with games and gifts and lots of food.
He chose broccoli~chicken casserole,
rice, 
corn-on-the-cob
and coca-cola cake for dessert.
He told his dad after a bike ride yesterday,
"We are going to the best restaurant in town for my birthday dinner."
That was the biggest compliment his grammy & granddaddy could ever get.


For games we did a spoon ~ egg race around the house,
a memory game,
the all exciting shell game,
and pick-a-seat.
Everyone received prizes amid the hilarity and fun.


I love this newly minted eleven year old
birthday boy!
Just before opening gifts is the most exciting time!
🎁

Three boys from three different countries.
God brought them together to share the common bond of brotherhood...
to live in a family together,
to grow up together. 
Every time I look at them I am filled with wonder and thanksgiving.


I love you Harry B.
Your smile makes my heart happy!
Thanking God that He brought you into my life.
My world wouldn't be the same without you!!!





No comments: