Thursday, February 14, 2019

birthday party #71


It was the best of birthday parties.
David and Erika made this gorgeous cake for me...
Devil's food with whipped icing, chocolate ganache studded with raspberries.
It was a raving success with everyone.


Lucy planned games, of course.
The girl can do anything.
She knows her grammy loves party games.
We played the shell game...
Walter won.
And we played the name game...
David won.


They brought gifts!
Gus was the gift handler.
He did a great job.


Gus made me a beautiful card.
His writing skills are outstanding!
The card is now on my fridge.
He also gave me a flower from the Japanese Plum Tree in his backyard
which I wore in my hair for the rest of the evening.


Granddaddy was super relaxed at the party.
This is David and Erika's home.
Dodger Smalls, their cat is over by the chair.
He came to the party!


Amanda came for my birthday this year.
This was super exciting for me.
We had two days of non-stop celebrating and shopping.
I miss her this afternoon.
😢



Some of the happy people at my party.


Lucy made this macrame hanging planter for me.
Like I said earlier,
this girl is super talented.
She also has caught up with me in height.


Thank you God for these people and these memories.
I know how blessed I am.
God gets all the glory that is due His name.

❤️










No comments: