Sunday, February 10, 2019

willy wonka & my new computer


Friday evening Bubba and I went to the theater.
Veritas Academy presented Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
Our Lu played an  Oompa Loompa.
That's her on the far right with the long, flowing, green hair.
It was a delightful evening in beautiful downtown Savannah.


Here we are after the show...
Lucy with her bouquet of flowers and me with my tired eyes.
(I was up past my bedtime)
I do so much love watching our awesome grandkids grow up and follow their dreams.

I think I have just about figured out my new computer.
It is a dream come true for me.
 My hardest part is finding the pictures that I need.
This morning I took a picture of the new set-up.
I put the sym card into the computer and uploaded it.
Problem is, I have searched everywhere and cannot find it.
This too I will conquer!!!
The most amazing thing is...
everything concerning the new computer is included in the screen apparatus.
And, it is completely quiet.
I love my new computer.
Best birthday present ever!

ps...if i find the picture anytime soon
I will edit it in.

pss...I found the imported picture this morning but I can't figure out how to get it on my blog.
Frustrating!
😕







No comments: