Thursday, February 21, 2019

conquering my new computer


Okay...Here is my new computer.
Everything that has anything to do with it is included in what you see surrounding the screen.
It is absolutely amazing and faster than the speed of light.
I am still struggling with getting to my pictures.
I will persevere until I conquer this machine!


On the day after my birthday we went to dine at 
Pearl's Saltwater Grill...
(one of my most favorite places)
It was my first time back since my birthday last year.
We had the big round table overlooking the water.
It was high tide,
the sun was setting,
the pelicans were swooping and diving.
Lucy got this picture for me.


Ordering was so much fun.
We got an appetizer to share and each of us had a delicious entree.
My Lucy is growing up!
It was so much fun having her eat with us.


The food was delicious.
Amanda had a large plate of fried shrimp.
She looks very happy about it!
The conversation was entertaining.
The view was stunning,
The evening was unforgettable.
My birthday month has been the best ever!

All of these latest blogs are test runs.
I spend a lot of time "finding the things I need."
Hopefully it will get easier.
Hopefully there won't be so much time between them.
Hopefully you won't stop reading.
😉








No comments: