Wednesday, February 6, 2019

good-bye to my faithful computer


Tomorrow I am getting a new computer.
I love my desktop...
cannot do without this set-up.
I will be getting a similar but greatly improved super fast business machine.
No more tall tower taking up so much room and making a lot of noise.
This screen is 24 inches,
the new screen will be 27 inches.
Thank you Bubba for this wonderful gift!

A couple of things will be different.
Picasa, the site that I use to edit my pictures is going away.
This makes me and all other Picasa users very sad.
Hopefully I can find another editing site as good as Picasa has been.
I love editing pictures...
one of my favorite things.
Also,
the wallpaper on my blog may go away as well...
that's the brown map background.
Google is dictating a lot of changes to my site, much to my dismay.

Navigating a new system may be overwhelming for a while.
I don't take well to change.
Hopefully it will be a smooth process but one never knows.
In spite of these things I am still happy to welcome a new system.
It just may take me a while to learn my way around.

I spend a lot of time at this desk.
It feels like home to me.


Good-bye to this tower.
You served me well.



No comments: