Thursday, February 28, 2019

charlotte bell


This adorable little girl is my brother Frankie's granddaughter.
She has two little baby brothers and one big brother.
As you can see, she brought her own baby to our lunch last week.
She is the best little mother I have ever seen.
She entertained her "Aunt Cathy" the whole time.
She cannot deny for one minute that she has "O'Quinn" blood flowing through her veins.

It is the last day of February...
warm and balmy as most of the month has been.
Spring is lurking right around the corner.
Cannot wait to start planting some flowers.
And I love, love, love the longer days.
Light brings it's own magic..
it brings it's own special incandescence to a day.
I am putting away all things Valentines...
getting ready for Easter.
There is a trip on the horizon...
lightweight clothes,
sandals,
and all growing things becoming new again.

Teach my to love You more O my God.
Your blessings permeate my days.
You are my reason for living.
You are my praise and Glory.
You are new birth.
You are perfect in all of Your ways.
You are generous and kind.
You gave Your son so that I might have eternal life.
Thank You!


No comments: