Friday, September 27, 2019

one of our favorite places


This is an old picture as you can see by the date.
It was taken at the Magic Kingdom.
I had never shared it because it was really dark.
So, I set to work on my favorite editing site on my computer 
and came up with this version.
I use Picassa and I love it.
I really should have gone into film editing,
but I became a teacher instead.
At least now in my older age I can enjoy bringing bad photos back to life.
Sadly, this was taken by a certified photographer at the park and we paid $14.95 for it.
I was so proud of how it turned out that I decided to post.

We have loved Disney since it opened right after we got married back in the seventies.
We took David and Amanda.
Now they take their children ~ the circle of life.
 We also love to enjoy the various parks with our grandchildren.
We like some of the new rides but we go back for the old, faithful ones.
It's the place where we can act like kids again.
It's Magic!



No comments: