Thursday, September 26, 2019

tybee...


...my favorite little island in the world.
This is another unique view taken from a drone.
You are looking north from the south end of the beach.
Our little beach hideaway is on the north end.
You can see the famous pier jutting out into the ocean.
Love to walk from the pier all the way around to the Back River.
You can see Butler Avenue slicing right down the center of the island.
I can faintly see the Tybee Lighthouse way up to the north.
Also, from the north end you can plainly see Hilton Head Island.
The amazing view from our condo is famous for watching the big ships go by.
Also, you can most always watch the dolphins close up playing in the water.
These two pleasures are what everybody writes about in our guestbook.

We are having continued hot, hot weather.
My flowers are not pleased with the drought like conditions.
Our little respite last week didn't last nearly long enough.
Here in Savannah we are breaking all kinds of records for the hottest days of the year.
Hoping for rain and cooler weather soon.

Maybe this will hasten the arrival of fall...
Today I am putting away my summer decor,
clearing the way for pumpkins and beautifully hued leaves.
Can't wait to use my orange plates and my new brown place mats.
@finding joy in the smallest delights


There you go!
That's what I'm talking about!  δΈͺ







No comments: