Wednesday, September 11, 2019

so hot


I can't believe I'm saying this but,
I'm longing for this intense heat to notch itself down a bit.
I love summer!
I really, really do...
wouldn't wish it away for anything.
But, I'm ready for the low eighties with a bit of a breeze.
I want to walk outside without having a solid wall of humidity wrap it's arms around my body.
I want to be able to turn off the air conditioner and open the windows.
I hear you say, "It will be cold and dark soon enough!"
But you know what I mean.
Asking for just a little break in the heat.

🌞

Just wanted you see see my niece Grace's newest post on her blog.
I am so very proud of her.
She has accomplished so much in spite of suffering a traumatic brain injury almost three years ago.
God does amazing things in amazing ways.
I can't wait to read her first book.

Click on my post below to get to the link for Grace's blog. 
 ↓

eklogomal.blogspot.com

No comments: