Saturday, October 12, 2019

beach pictures ~ two


This shrimp boat got right in front of my chair and did a complete turnaround.
Wish I could have gotten some of his fresh caught shrimp.


Before the sun popped up.


The beach chairs after a long day.


The sunset through the seaoats.


I found this wine bottle washed ashore on one of my late evening beach walks.
Some light blue and orange shells had affixed themselves to various places.


The label on the screw cap said Havana Club.
I told the kids I bet the jet stream brought it up from Cuba.
I have cleaned it and written a note,
put my phone number and a Bible verse... John 3:16.
We will go to the end of the pier at Tybee, throw it off, and send it on its way.
Love a bottle with a message.



The moon from the beach.
God hung it there you know.


I really, really 💙 the beach!



No comments: