Sunday, October 13, 2019

beach pictures ~ three


Low tide beach sunset.
Every day of our stay was beautiful...
until the last day when we got the most awesome storm.
More about that later.


Archie flying his Batman kite while the sun sets in the west.


Granddaddy bringing Spiderman in for the night.


Beach flowers ~ so pretty.


My Lu ~ having fun on the beach.


The pool is gorgeous.
We love Shorewood ~ the memories go way, far back at this place.
I think it's my favorite.


Bubba eating crab legs at our "happy" place.
(See next photo)
A night to remember!
I had my first crab legs since before my cancer ordeal.
They were good, but not the same good as they used to be.
I'm just so thankful I can taste them "a little bit."


Right after I took this picture a lady literally fell at my feet.
She tripped over the curb and landed with a thud.
She seemed to be fine ~ declined all offers of help.
Poor thing I know firsthand all the anguish ones feels after a fall,


This one's for the birds!

🐦













No comments: