Monday, October 7, 2019

just back...


...from a whole week spent at Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
One fabulous, sun-filled week just steps from the beach.
Even though this island is right across the river from Savannah,
(we could see Tybee from our condo)
It was miles and miles away from real life.
The weather was absolutely beautiful...
Bright sunny days with a constant cool breeze blowing in from the ocean.
I only left the premises once,
and that was to go eat crab legs at our favorite place,
Main Street Cafe.
The rest of the time I was never unable to hear the crashing of the waves on the shore,
to see the sparkling ocean and the rolling waves.
I sat on the beach every day reading and soaking it all in.
Much more more later.
Just wanted to check in here on my blog since it's been a while.


My spot on the beach.
🏖



No comments: