Thursday, July 15, 2021

just outside my bedroom window...


...there is a very large crepe myrtle bush.
It has climbed all the way up to the second floor where I dwell.
It is so beautiful.
It reminds me to be thankful when I'm feeling sad.
It made its way all the way up here to bestow its beauty just for me!

I've been here at this apartment for four months tomorrow.
I have four more months left on my lease.
What do I do if my new house is not ready?
David suggested last night as we sat by the pool that I could move into my beach condo.
That sounds good to me,
It would involve an extra move, though, and that may not be feasible.
Maybe I could rent here month to month,
but the rent goes up when my lease is done.
The other option is that my house will be ready and I can move right in.
I can always hope!
Most of the time houses take longer than promised.
I need to be thinking this through.


Y'all, this is the best book ever.
Beautiful words!
I love it.



 

No comments: