Friday, January 21, 2022

2 weeks (i hope) till closing


I went by my house a couple of days ago and saw this...
A kitchen full of appliances!
A repairman was there working furiously behind the stove fixing, of all things,
A gas leak.
A terrible smell had permeated the house.
Hence the fan by the sink and every window in the house wide open.
My thinking has been if the appliances get here the closing will happen on time.
Well, they are here!
I never envisioned a gas leak!
Could that slow things down?
Probably not.
We'll see.

Here is my schedule notwithstanding the gas leak...

Friday, February 4th, closing.
Don't know the time yet.

Saturday, February 5th, last day in my apartment.
Movers come early.
Things here including beds will be removed and taken to the new house.
Me and my necessary things will move to my condo at the beach.
Winter vacation!

Sunday, February 6th, a day of rest.
Church, 
lunch together, 
and then hit the sofa and look at the ocean for the afternoon.
Late walk on beach down to the convergence.
How do I get this in the middle of a huge move?
Rest is necessary...always!

Monday, February 7th, moving day again.
Movers bring ALL of my favorite things from the storage house to their new home.
I cannot wait to see everything again.
Amanda comes to help.
David is in charge of this move and will be holding me up in this process along with Erika.

Tuesday, February 8th, The first night in my new home!
New beginnings are good, right?

I'm holding onto God's promises and my people for dear life.
🏡






 

No comments: