Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year 2022


This is Pearl's Saltwater Grill situated on the Herb River, a stone's throw from my new house.
We celebrated New Year's Eve there yesterday.
We got kinda dressed up and went for it!

Savannah, with its rivers and marshes, is simply stunning.
You can see the low-hanging clouds mirrored in the still water.
I'm so glad to live in Savannah,
a smallish city nestled in by the great Atlantic ocean.



A real treat to eat here...
not Panera Bread or Mexican, our usual hangouts.
Harry was on the end.
He got completely left out of the picture,
and me? I was taking the picture.

We are headed to the beach in just a little while.
Another beautiful 80-degree afternoon just beckons.
Hopefully, I will get some pictures...
I have a hard time writing without a picture to help me tell my story.

Anyway,
Happy, Happy New Year.
🥳

Seek God in His Word this year.
You won't regret it!
cc






 

No comments: