Tuesday, January 4, 2022

for the love of her granddaddy


I love all of these grandkiddos, but my post today is about Lucy.
She will become a fully licensed driver in just a few hours.
Lu is so excited and has worked so hard 
to be able to assume the responsibility of operating a motor vehicle.
I am so proud of her.

Of all of the things that belonged to Her granddaddy that she could have chosen,
she chose his official United States Air Force dog tags.
She wears them every day.
You can see them hanging around her neck in the picture above.
Every time I see them, I am reminded of the mutual love and respect there was between them.

I love Lucy!
God, please protect her when she drives around town!
Hold her close and make her wise as she sets her heart on You.

Granddaddy, 
you would be amazed if you could see them now.

 

No comments: