Wednesday, January 12, 2022

countdown to closing ~ 23 days


After today, 23 days until the closing on my house.
Am I certain that it will happen on Friday, February 4, 2022?
Not at all.
But that is not stopping me from planning ahead,
scheduling my window coverings,
having my closet installed.
You gotta have a date to shoot for, right?

It's hard to tell in the picture above,
but my tile backsplash has been installed.
I'll post another one below.
It came out perfect, just like I dreamed it would.

Cathy, what are you doing while you wait?
I'm packing up everything in my apartment.
I sure did spread out.
I moved in like I would be here forever.
I love to pack and organize.
I also like to unpack.
Can't wait to set up my new home!




I get my boxes from the liquor store.
They are free and just the right size.


This shows the color and texture a little better.
That nook is for the stove.
I 💝 my 🏡!




 

No comments: