Friday, February 4, 2022

new homeowner


It happened this morning at ten.
I signed my life away.
Those are my keys I'm holding up!
Now I am the owner (with the bank) of my beautiful new home.
Thank You, God, for giving me this gift!
The move out of the apartment starts tomorrow
so this is my last post from the Hammocks.
Much hard labor lies ahead, but I love the work of setting up and decorating my home.

After this post, I will not have the internet until Thursday of next week.
I will not be writing my blog,
 but when you think of me know that I will be busy and happy.

This has been an incredible journey.
I never would have thought I would get to do this again.
This past year has been very special.
Thanks for your prayers for me.
I have felt in my heart every one of them.

You pray for me ~ I pray for you.
🏡



 

No comments: