Wednesday, June 8, 2022

my new bed


Finally, it is done.
My new custom-made pillows came today.
The spread and shams are blush pink.
There is a bird perched on the headboard.
He watches over me every night while I'm sleeping.
Lots of gossamer ruffles.
It's to dream in.
💗


A close-up of the bird perched on my headboard.
I hope he doesn't fall off of his perch in the night and peck my head.


I'm reading Pontius Pilate by Paul L Maier.
It is so good.

I am still "keeping kids."
Lucy is out there driving in the rain.
I have to give that to Jesus.
over and over.
Walt is watching Shaun the Sheep.
I think I will grab a little rest until he comes down to play our 1,000th game of Uno.
David and Erika and the rest of the family are due home tonight.

I love my beautiful bed and how amazingly comfortable it is.
I highly recommend Nectar mattresses.
Like sleeping o a cloud!





 

No comments: