Wednesday, June 1, 2022

hello june


My little patio at my new house.
I am sharing all of the pictures I took while my computer was down and out.
I think today will be the last of them.
I am in 💗 with this area at the back of my house.
It is just big enough for me to manage.
I really want to shop for and bring home all of the flowers that I see at the nursery,
but I've made a vow not to make this gardening a chore I come to regret.
Small can be beautiful and it is.
It takes my breath away.


The red geraniums were planted by Bubba before he went to be with Jesus.
The double impatiens I bought last spring and brought home to my small apartment.
I nurtured all of these through the winter on the porch there.
I hope I can keep his geraniums going forever.

Now, this next picture is off my beaten path of posts.
I am a romantic...
a ruffles and bows girl.
My new bedroom is decorated in pink.
This dress...


If only I was young again.
This is the dress of my dreams.
I still sigh when I look at this picture.
White eyelet.
Ruffles and bows.
A dreamy get married on the beach dress.
She's looking out the window for her fiance.
He's coming to take her to tie the knot.
💕






 

No comments: