Monday, July 18, 2022

afternoon shower


I need gutters.
My duplex neighbors got their gutters last week.
You can see where they end.
I just put a large amount of money into a root canal and a new crown for my tooth.
Gutters will have to wait a while.

Some Decorating Pictures


My kitchen.
It makes me very happy!


Glass doors.
All decor is summer/beach right now.
I have my black framed church pictures
 and some pink and red flowers as an accent color.
There's a fish lamp there but you can't see it.


My old favorite hutch holds my prized Vietri dishes.
It fit perfectly on that wall.


Here is a better perspective of where the hutch sits in relation to the kitchen.
The doorway leads into my bedroom.


The front entry.
Open and wide and inviting.
My new barn picture!
I love this area.

I have mostly used what I had to decorate.
I love all of it so much.
It's been fun seeing everything in these new spaces.

I am so thankful for this blessing!
I still have trouble believing I get to live here.

Amanda and Jake and Eli coming tomorrow for a visit.
💗💗💗










 

No comments: