Sunday, July 31, 2022

perfect picture


I'm always looking for the next picture.
Here it is!
📸


So, a few days ago the lot across from my house was excavated.
Then they laid the footers for the foundation.
Then they dumped nine truckloads of sand into the space they created.
And just like that, a new house was born!
When I saw those beautiful mounds I thought to myself,
"That will make a perfect picture."


Last evening my wonderful family came to dinner.
Walter and I had bought a big bag of limes at the grocery the day before.
I made an Atlantic Beach Pie.
I also made a big pitcher of fresh limeade.
Both were delicious.

I used all of the limes.


I asked the kids if they would pose on the mounds for me.
They thought that was the best idea ever.

I'll soon have new neighbors.
It is going to be such fun to watch a new house being built right outside my bedroom window.
Notice one side is still available.
Wanna be my neighbor?

*Monday afternoon addendum...
I looked out of my bedroom window just now and
the hills on the lot across the street are gone.
The ground was leveled.
So glad I got the above pictures Saturday evening.
Also,
if you look back,
on Saturday the other side of the duplex was Available.
Today it is Under Contract.
Things move very quickly around Herb River Bluff!
















 

No comments: