Wednesday, July 27, 2022

coffee my way ~


This is true. 
Always has been.
I strongly dislike being mocked and made to feel like a lesser person
because I like cream and sugar in my coffee.
To me, 
coffee is bitter and needs to be "doctored" up a bit.
The caffeine effect is the same with or without the cream and sugar.
I go for the caffeine high.
I just like it light and sweet.

I found the above sign at the Tulipan Cuban Bakery and Cafe down near where Amanda lives.
For the record, they make the best coffee I have ever tasted.
I beg to go there when I visit.
Come to think of it, there was a coffee shop in Puerto Rico ~ La Bombadara ~
that had fabulous coffee.
The Tulipan and La Bombadara are tied for the best coffee in my mind. 
They both whip it up in a cool machine and it comes out amazing.
Oh, by the way, their pastries are to die for.
My favorite is the Vigilante Stick.




I am going through my closet getting rid of some of my clothes.
This was Sunday morning on my way to church.
 
@ vintage april cornell skirt
@ black Birkenstocks
@Target Tee
@black glasses

Some old, 
some almost new.
I think I like this look.
Keeper!

You can barely see the @vintage kate spade purse.
I think I'll run take a picture of it.
Be right back...

Here it is...


I've had this cute little wicker bag forever.
It's still in perfect shape.
I added the green ribbon this summer.
It's my church purse.
💚














 

No comments: