Tuesday, July 26, 2022

david and harry in israel


Harry is 14.
He has toured Israel.
He loved it!
 
David led a tour group in conjunction with the 
Fabulous Equinox Orchester 
which hails from right here in Savannah, Georgia.
By day they saw all of the sights, by night there was entertainment.
The Orchester played for the Holocaust survivors.
Mostly descendants, sadly.
The weather was beautiful, the food delicious, and the scenery breathtaking.
Harry was in awe.
He and his dad made memories that will last a lifetime.

Invest your life in your children.
Travel with them.
Teach them about Jesus.
What an amazing opportunity.


My treasure!
Harry brought me a heart carved from olive wood.
Olive trees grow profusely in Israel.
I collect hearts.
He couldn't have brought me anything I would have loved more.

Now Harry is off to our church camp.
Lucy too.
I am praying that God is working in the hearts of all the kids there.
Hopefully, all of the teaching is made more real because of having seen the Holy Land.

I probably won't get to see it until I see it on the new earth.
But you never know.
I may still get to go.






 

No comments: