Sunday, November 13, 2022

flowers for my island


Amanda was here.
Lucy called her and asked this question...
"Does Grammy have any fresh flowers on her island right now?"
Amanda answered "No."
She didn't tell me about the coming surprise.

We were meeting Ericka and the kids at Wiley's Bar-B-Que for an early dinner.
It was Wednesday and the hurricane was coming.
There was a high level of excitement brewing along with the storm.
Walter got out of the car and headed straight to me.
He was carrying a huge bouquet of flowers.
He had the sweetest smile on his face.
Lucy had bought me beautiful flowers and she let Walter present them.
How sweet and lovely was that gesture.


Lucy chose this particular bunch because of the Daisys.
She knows I love them.
They were in my bridesmaid's bouquets.
I love my grandchildren so much.
They are God's gift to me in my old age.
๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก





 

No comments: