Saturday, November 5, 2022

grandparent's day


Yesterday morning was Grandparent's Day at Veritas.
That wonderful day when we get to visit the classrooms of our grandchildren.
 We get to meet their teachers,
see them at work,
meet their friends, 
hear their songs and recitations.
In all of the scramble to get to their room, I didn't take a single picture.

About 3:30 in the afternoon we all piled in the van and headed to the beach.
I got my picture there.

These are the three that still go to Veritas Academy.
Walt ~ second grade.
Gus ~ sixth grade,
Arch ~ seventh grade.

The second grader was completely overjoyed to see his Grammy in his schoolroom.
The sixth grader was happy to see me and showed me around.
The seventh grader was polite but not overjoyed.
Middle school is different...
Grandparents in the schoolroom are a bit embarrassing.
That's okay!
I got to peek into his school day and I am thankful.

These boys flood my soul with joy and love!

💙💙💙



 

No comments: