Monday, May 1, 2023

happy birthday walter # 8


Walter turned 8 on Saturday.
He came ready for his birthday party.
He had requested a broccoli ~ chicken casserole and a sundae bar.

Eating always comes first.
They come hungry and excited!
I made cornbread.
They loved it!

After dinner,
 I had planned outside games...
our first lawn darts competition of the season with cash prizes.
I had been watching the weather hoping the forecast was not true.
I set everything up, 
 But,
the weather forecast was right.
Outdoor games were put off until another party.


Thank goodness we had a most amazing ice cream sundae bar!
I bought Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla.
Erika brought a tray full of delicious goodies for toppings.
It was such a hit!
I put one big candle out for Walter to blow.
Best birthday dessert ever!


The birthday boy was well pleased!


Lucy had to work.
We missed her a lot.
Not the best birthday group shot I've ever taken.
They look sad or maybe they didn't want to have their picture taken.
Too bad.
Not taking pictures is not an option.

Happy Birthday, Walt!
Grammy 💗 loves you!









 

No comments: